Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A List

Goals for this Spring:

1. Figure out the job situation. Cafe full time? Second job possibly (shudder) at the Pancake House? Government job? Something althogether different?
2. Plot out my novel of the year, the one I really really want to write. Have yet to figure out what that is.
3. Reconnect with people. All people...especially those lame people that are leaving me for tree-planting! And just other people that I dread the thought of them drifting away.
4. Draw.
5. Practice guitar like I've been studying Calculus.
6. Re-read all the Harry Potter books.
7. Figure out what I want to do with my life.

Well, so I don't really need to do the last one and I'm not going to start angsting about how I don't know what I want to do with my life, but my parents have decided it's time to find me a career! And, you know, I want to know too so I should probably put some effort into that.

No comments: