Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Love Seat Saga

So after ages of coveting some more seating for my room, I finally just started dragging things around and made space, and then directed my father and brother where to put the love seat I stole from our living room. This was overtop my dad's floating comments such as "You're taking the love seat? I didn't know you were taking the love seat. I was just getting used to the love seat. Why are you taking the love seat?" So now I have a bamboo-patterned sofa, which is excellent. The down side is that I of course shoved a bunch of things into the middle of my room to clear space, and then immediately lost all drive to rearrange furniture. It's still there. I can't actually get to my computer, and I feel like my junk mysteriously multiplied while my back was turned. Which is just plain mean, in my opinion.
On the p.s., I said yes to something. Don't know if it'll happen yet, but I'll post when I know more.

2 comments:

Jenwa said...

omg what did you say yes to mia?

Anonymous said...

Nothing involving a diamond, I'll tell you that.